When it comes to the subject of college students and technology/Internet I would have to agree with them on how they feel when they are disconnected from technology/Internet. I feel like most of the important information needed to know about whats going on in your community or the world you will find out faster from the internet, friends, and family. Rather than waiting for the news report to come on or reading a newspaper.
I agree when the students said that technology/Internet was apart of them because without my phone or some sort of way to text people or reach the web I feel lost and naked. I feel lost without my phone it feels like I am disconnected with the world.
I do believe that I am addicted to technology if I had to go more than a few hours with out using my phone or any type of technology I would probably have an panic attack. I do believe that its much more than just being connected to my friends and family. But just knowing what is going on in my community or around the world.
Lastly, I loving having my phone on me because if I ever had and had an emergency i know that I can always call for help of someone i know personally to help me because I can reach them on my phone. I also feel like lost of people feel safer when they have their phones on them at all times.
No comments:
Post a Comment