Since September when i started my degree as a medical assistant i would ask myself often why is it so important to finish my degree. It was never hard to answer that question, but at time it was hard to continue to finish a semester and keep going to the next. This was because with school work, my personal life, and work it was hard to joggle all three at once.
Yet I continued to push myself and will because it is always better to have more than one degree. I feel like I will be a better employable person with more experience in different areas. I will be more likely to get a job that I really want because i chose to educate myself in more than one area. I also know that the more marketable I am the better/ higher my pay will be and I feel like the less things I will have to juggle in the long run.
No comments:
Post a Comment